I was left with a predicament, when I tried taking a snip of a right clicked menu on windows.
If I right-clicked the menu, and decided to use snipping tool, the menu item disappeared.
After tinkering for a while, I finally came up with the solution.
How to take a screenshot of the right-click Menu Snipping Tool
When you try to snip right click menu, with snipping tool it disappears, but if you follow these steps you should be able to take screenshot of right-click menu, with snipping tool.
1. Launch snipping tool.
2. Change snipping tool time, to 3 seconds or above, depending on how fast your fingers are.
3. Now click on new snip.
4. Next right click on the menu, and wait for time selected to elapse.
5. Wait for snipping window to automatically open. Click and copy the disappearing window.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to follow this long drawn out steps. You can use snip and sketch, to snip a menu.
1. Right click to open the right clicked menu.
2. Press Windows + Shift + S, to open snip and sketch, menu.
3. Sketch out what you want to snip.