Below are the 7 business secrets:
- Work smart, not hard (Always make opportunity pay)
- Learn how to maintain a server
- Create a business
- Create online profiles on linkedin, facebook, and twitter
- Market your coding business on these platforms.
- Improve your knowledge, Intern at other companies (Learn more coding) Learn more programming jobs
1. Work smart, not hard (Always make opportunity pay)
Working smart is simply put, always making opportunity pay.
The main difference between successful people and unsuccessful people, is that successful people always make opportunity pay, where as unsuccessful people, let opportunity pass by.
Remember, opportunity comes but once.
php is the basic beginner programming language. Learn it and build your scripting skills, because majority of businesses on earth, use php.
Developer jobs are one of the highest paid jobs on earth, and can boost your job profile.
Html and css are also basic coding skills. Learn them, and get hired by tech companies.
3. Learn how to maintain a web server
Learning how to maintain a web server, can get you your first programming job. It is paramount you learn how to maintain web servers.
Basic linux commands like ls, mv etc. Will help you transverse web servers.
4. Create an Online business
After learning how to code, the next logical step is learning how to setup an online business.
By setting up an online business, you open doors to receive more passive income.
5. Create online profiles on linkedin, facebook, and twitter
Create online profiles on social media, like LinkedIn, Facebook and twitter to allow people find your business.
After you have worked in many top companies, you should have built up a good profile to earn money, through word of mouth, and business setup.
6. Market your coding business on these platforms.
After then you can market your business on these social media platform to gain customers.
7. Improve your knowledge, Intern at other companies (Learn more coding)
You must realize that many programmers are novice, and coding jobs can be learnt, when adequate documentation has been given.
So practice and learn more.
Get a coding job, by cracking the coding interview.
After getting a job, you can improve your skills further, and improve your resume.